Tuning Fork TherapyŽ
About Level Three Tuning Fork TherapyŽ Practitioner Certification
Your Choice---Home Study - or - come in person.
*Home Study: Tuning Fork Therapy® Practitioner certifications are available for Home Study/Distant Learning. All eight levels of training is also vailable for on-site learning. Home Study options include tuning forks, book, hand outs, three instructional dvd's, and certificate.
*In Person: On-site individual courses include forks, book, hand outs, and certificate.
Tuning Fork TherapyŽ Level Three Book (only)
What you will receive with Level Three Course:
In the Level Three Tuning Fork Therapy Practitioner® course, students will receive the following items:
1 Angelic Tuning Fork Set
1 Tuning Fork Therapy® Level Three book
1 set of diagrams
1 folder of assignments
Students will complete the list of assignments in folder and return them and the test for grading to the center. A passing grade of 80% will allow students to become a Level Three Tuning Fork Therapy Practitioner®.
Please contact email@example.com for pricing information
What does the Level Three Tuning Fork TherapyŽ Practitioner Certification cover?
Students in the Level Three Tuning Fork Therapy Practitioner® certification class will cover the following information:
Aura Smoothing Techniques
Intro to Acupressure Points of the body
The twenty major acupressure points of the body
How to use Tuning Forks on the 20 major Acupressure points of the body
Points on the back
The Five Elements
The Elemental Body Technique
The Laser Technique
Accessing your Energy Body
Protocols for the acupressure points
The Angel Tuning Fork Set
The Angelic tuning fork set can be purchased seperately or is included FREE in the Level Three Tuning Fork Therapy Practitioner® Certification.
Tuning Fork Therapy®-Level Three
Description: This course will offer massage therapists and body work practitioners an opportunity to learn how to use specific tuning forks as a massage tool in their massage sessions to help in reducing pain, relieve stress and tension, increase circulation and blood flow, and to reduce headaches. Acupressure points on the upper and lower extremities will be discussed and demonstrated using massage techniques. Proper thumb stacking and body alignment will be demonstrated. Proper hygiene concerns will be addressed and demonstrated.
10-11am-Welcome and Introductions. The history of Acupressure will be discussed and how the use of massage techniques and the tuning fork as a massage tool can be used to reduce headaches, eyestrain, sinus problems, neck pains, stress and tension, and muscle aches. Proper hygiene and cleaning of tuning fork before, during, and after session will be covered. Cross contamination will be discussed. Proper thumb stacking and body alignment will be discussed and demonstrated.
- Learning Objective: Student will learn the history of acupressure and discover how to incorporate specific massage techniques to alleviate symptoms of pain or stress in the body.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper stacking of the thumb and proper alignment for the massage of an acupressure point. (First on themselves, then on a partner)
11am-1pm-Instructor will demonstrate the 10 specific Acupressure points of the upper extremities. Instructor will discuss how to use the client’s own fingers as a way to judge distance of the points. Instructor will also discuss how much pressure to use for ultimate effectiveness and comfort of the client.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how they will use their client’s own fingers to estimate the distance in finding the proper points to activate.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how to massage the LI4 point for general pain relief. (First on themselves, then on their partner)
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how to massage and then use a tuning fork to activate the LI11 point. (First on themselves, then on their partner)
2pm-4pm- Instructor will demonstrate the 10 specific Acupressure points of the lower extremities.
- Learning Objective: Students will demonstrate how to locate, massage, and then use the tuning fork directly on the KI1 point on the bottom of the foot. (First on themselves, then with their partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how to locate, massage, and then use a tuning fork directly on the ST36 point on the outside of the leg. (First on themselves, then with their partner).
4pm-6pm-Instructor will discuss the different types of headaches and points associated with them. Concentration will be given for the Frontal Headache and instructor will demonstrate how to activate, massage, and use a tuning fork to reduce the pain of an active stress or tension headache. Information will be given on the latest research in the field on reducing the pain of an active headache, as well as, reducing the frequency of headaches in the future.
- Learning Objective: Student will locate, massage, and use a tuning fork on the forehead (Yin Tang) point.
- Learning Objective: Student will locate, massage, and use a tuning fork on the temples (Tai Yang) point.
6pm-Q & A, clean-up, evaluation forms, awarding of certificates
Copyright © 2000-2021 Tuning Fork Therapy®. All rights reserved.